We are looking for a high-energy big thinkers and doers with a passion for new technologies and startup culture to became our teammate and help us build a great new banking experience. FinTech startup is what this is all about.
We are working in different locations, HQ is based in Kontich, in Belgium and our technical Team is located in Warsaw, Poland.
We are hiring: join our team in Warsaw! Our office is located in the very center of the city.
We are looking for a high-energy and confident communications professional with a passion for working with new technologies in a startup environment to join our team to help us build community engagement and to ensure that there is a lot of buzz about our brand in the FinTech sector (and beyond).
You will contribute to your overall architecture and development, and have the opportunity to work closely with a small hand-picked team of engineers, designers, product people, and banking experts on a mission to change small business banking services forever.
We're looking for a tester with great energy, test automation experience and who constantly strives to learn something new. Somebody who will support our team in delivering the highest quality product.
We are looking for a talented Business Analyst who is excited about working in a startup and who will thrive in a fun, fast-moving, and challenging environment. We are currently seeking highly motivated, energetic person with great attention to details and results oriented attitude.
- You'd probably want to look nice, but still feel comfortable? We have a casual dress code in the office, so you can wear whatever you feel comfy in.
- 20 days holiday a year, and we encourage you to use them all up! We want you fresh and fully charged
- banqware team socials every couple of weeks including climbing, jumping on the trampolines, bowling or just drinking beer together 😉
- We have all kinds of delicious coffee to boost your energy to do great things
- Fresh, healthy, free snacks in the office, just because we care about your wellbeing
- We offer private health care and McFit card for our team members
- Choose your own gear, ask for the tools you need and we’ll do our best to get them for you
- We are partnering with Microsoft, so you can meet at the office great technical advisors and mentors
- Our team is international, working with us you will have a chance to meet inspiring people from all over the world
- If you have a need, you can work remotely from home
- Every Thursday we order lunch for everyone! 🍕
- Have some responsibilities? Feel free to bring to work your child or your dog.
We are constantly looking for new people to our team, but prefer to batch interviews when possible.
If you are under time pressure to change jobs soon, please let us know by when you need a decision in your application.
- The work we’re doing sounds exciting!
- You are fascinated by everything related to new technologies
- You’re keen to learn more about new technologies and the arcane inner workings of the financial industry
- You want to work on something that will make a difference in banking
- You’re comfortable working in a team that deals with doubts and different challenges every day
|Apply now by sending your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org|
At banqware we aim to build the best banking experience. We are always more than happy to hear from capable, creative engineers who want to help us accomplish that goal.
Our backend engineering team have a variety of different backgrounds: we have several non-graduates, only a couple of us studied Computer Science, some of us have worked in huge companies, some have only ever worked in startups, others are still students. We are all different but we all passionate about what we do – this is the most important qualification for us. As long as you enjoy learning new things, we’d love to talk to you.