Our banqware platform is a technology solution providing the end-to-end multibanking digital experience for the Customer. Platform can be integrated and embedded within existing bank IT landscape in different variants and configurations.
- set of elements extending the existing digital banking solution of the bank, including our widgets to be embedded and SSO integrated standalone service
- end-2-end solution, including our frontend layer (white labeled)
- our data integration and backend solution providing data access and business logic via API,
- integration layer that loads retrieved data into existing bank data model.
FINANCIAL DATA CONNECTORS
supporting data aggregation through different types of interfaces and via our partners:
- Open Bank Project, Figo – providing plug and play gateways for PSD2 API to be exposed by banks. All the banks implementing those standards will be automatically integrated with our platform.
- Screen scraping data providers: ex. Eurobits, Kreditech.
- Other banking API account opening, KYC, aggregation, payments, card operations etc.
single point of interoperability used for managing, monitoring and provisioning the APIs exposed by the hub:
- Self-service API key management,
- Auto-generated API catalog, documentation, and code samples,
- OAuth-enabled API console for exploring APIs without writing a line of code,
- Secure APIs with key, JSON Web Token (JWT) validation, and IP filtering,
- Protect APIs from overload and overuse with quotas and rate limits,
- Response caching for improved latency and scale,
- Near real-time usage, performance and health analytics.
dedicated data lake (event based) DB that stores:
- full request lifecycle identifiable by unique key:
- beginning with cookies and other diagnostic details,
- method calls with parameters,
- possible exceptions with call stack and all the possible info,
- behavioral data (frontend interactions).
SOURCE AGNOSTIC DATA LAYER
local database providing permanent storage for data. This layer allows the applications, built on top of the hub, to access data in asynchronous way in online (data request will trigger the data sync from source connector) and offline mode (data layer will respond with last known state of the information)
set of value added services, including data enrichment, tagging/categorization, metrics, forecasting
set of APIs for integration of external apps with a hub
abstract layer for data retrieved from different sources. Information provided by connectors is unified to one single format. Processes are orchestrated by our service bus
our digital banking frontend for individual and SME customers with rich set of widgets